In order to facilitate this non-competitive ethic, the Fattylympics needs a ton of medals for everyone. We will also be awarding extra-fancy Medals of Merit to people who make a special effort in some way. This could include making tea for people, wearing an extravagant outfit on the day, taking part in an event with extra gusto, supporting the Fattylympics in some amazing way, it could be anything. Fattylympians are also encouraged to cheat and bribe their way to a Medal of Merit, just like the real You Know Whats.
This is where you come in. PLEASE MAKE SOME FATTYLYMPICS MEDALS! LOADS OF THEM!
It does not matter if you've never made anything in your life before, or if you can't draw or have no skills at crafting, we like this kind of stuff.
Here's the brief:
- Medals can be made of any material but must be wearable so therefore not too heavy or dangerous (no sharp edges, for example)
- They must say 'Fattylympics' on them somewhere
- They must not depict anything likely to offend and should be designed in line with Fattylympics values. Non-competitive themes are especially welcome
- Medals can be pinned or worn around the neck. If the latter, make sure the ribbon is long enough for even the fattest neck.
- Make as few or as many as you like
- Anyone anywhere can make medals, you don't have to attend the Fattylympics. Feel free to invite your friends round to have a medal-making party.