In order to facilitate this non-competitive ethic, the Fattylympics needed a ton of medals for everyone. These were made by various volunteers.
Here's the brief:
- Medals can be made of any material but must be wearable so therefore not too heavy or dangerous (no sharp edges, for example)
- They must say 'Fattylympics' on them somewhere
- They must not depict anything likely to offend and should be designed in line with Fattylympics values. Non-competitive themes are especially welcome
- Medals can be pinned or worn around the neck. If the latter, make sure the ribbon is long enough for even the fattest neck.
- Make as few or as many as you like
- Anyone anywhere can make medals, you don't have to attend the Fattylympics. Feel free to invite your friends round to have a medal-making party.
When you have made medals, please email email@example.com for details of how to get them to us.